Working side by side with the Illinois Chamber of Commerce, the Community Chamber Program from UnitedHealthcare gives you members-only access to plans built for your business — with benefits you’d be proud to offer your employees and at an average savings of 25%.1 Lower costs and quality benefits go hand in hand with a small business health plan from UnitedHealthcare.
Discover savings, flexibility and stability with UnitedHealthcare Level Funded health plans — built to help chamber member businesses balance the cost savings they’re looking for with benefits plan participants want.
- Rates based on the medical claims experience of your plan participants (groups 5-50 not subject to adjusted community rating)
- Potential for a year-end surplus refund for your health plan if plan participant medical and pharmacy claims are lower than expected2
- Exemption from many Affordable Care Act (ACA) regulations and state insurance premium taxes
- A variety of plan designs and provider networks to choose from
- Fixed monthly payments, similar to a fully insured plan experience
- Stop loss protection from unexpected high medical claims costs
- Online tools to simplify plan management
Large provider network
Plan participants can access a robust provider network nearby and nationwide, including 1.7M+ physicians and health care professionals and 7,000+ hospitals.3
HealthiestYou virtual care
HealthiestYou™ gives plan participants 24/7 mobile access to doctors who can diagnose, prescribe and treat nonemergency medical conditions.
Rewards for staying active
UnitedHealthcare Rewards is designed to meet members where they’re at — and is included in eligible employer sponsored health plans at no additional cost. Members may earn up to $1,000 by completing reward activities.4
Human resources and compliance support
Mineral™ helps you handle even the most complex issues confidently, with access to how-to guides, checklists, sample documents, best practices and more on an array of HR topics.
- Byron Area Chamber of Commerce
- Des Plaines Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce
- Galesburg Area Chamber of Commerce
- Geneva Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Centralia Chamber of Commerce
- Illinois Chamber of Commerce
- Illinois Valley Area Chamber of Commerce
- Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce
- O’Fallon-Shiloh Chamber of Commerce
- Quincy Area Chamber of Commerce
Ask for a custom no-obligation quote today
See how much your business may save on a health plan from the Community Chamber Program.