Working side by side with the Community Chamber Program from United Healthcare gives you members-only access to plans built for your business — with benefits you’d be proud to offer your employees and at an average savings of 25%.1 Lower costs and quality benefits go hand in hand — with a small business health plan from UnitedHealthcare.
Discover savings, flexibility and stability with UnitedHealthcare Level Funded health plans — built to help chamber member businesses balance the cost savings they’re looking for with benefits plan participants want.
- Rates based on the medical claims experience of your plan participants (groups 5-50 not subject to adjusted community rating)
- Potential for a year-end surplus refund for your health plan if plan participant medical and pharmacy claims are lower than expected2
- Exemption from many Affordable Care Act (ACA) regulations and state insurance premium taxes
- A variety of plan designs to choose from
- Fixed monthly payments, similar to a fully insured plan experience
- Stop loss protection from unexpected high medical claims costs
- Online tools to simplify plan management
Quality benefits, delivered locally
Working closely with UnitedHealthcare, local chambers of commerce are invested in your success, committed to giving you a competitive edge: the ability to offer attractive health benefits to your employees at a price designed to better fit your budget.
Large provider network
Plan participants can access a robust provider network nearby and nationwide, including 1.7M+ physicians and health care professionals and 7,000+ hospitals.3
HealthiestYou virtual care
HealthiestYou™ gives plan participants 24/7 mobile access to doctors who can diagnose, prescribe and treat nonemergency medical conditions.
Rewards for staying active
With UnitedHealthcare Motion®, participants complete certain daily fitness goals and may earn financial rewards of up to $1,095 per year.
Ask for a custom no-obligation quote today
See how much your business may save on a health plan from the Community Chamber Program.